PBN/PG "printed circuit" heaters utilize PBN as an insulating substrate and PG as the resistive element. In non-oxidizing environments, this combination of unique materials delivers performance advantages not available in conventional thermal systems.
Know more About Product
- Superior performance in ultra high vacuum.
- Unaffected by most molten metals.
- Operating temperatures to 1500°C and higher.
- Long life, dimensionally and electrically stable.
- Chemically inert to most corrosive gases, liquids.
- High resistance for low cost power supplies.
- Mechanically durable, thermally shock resistant.
- Tailored thermal gradients for specific requirements.
- Ultra-fast response, low thermal mass.
- Power outputs to 35 watts/cm2 (225 watts/in2) and higher.
- Dielectric, fully dense, ceramic surface.
- Often suitable for slightly oxidizing atmospheres.
Potential applications for pyrolytic boron nitride include:
- Compound semiconductor crystal growth
- Wafer processing
- Electronic assembly
- Metallurgical applications
- Thin film manufacturing